The Global Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is a retrovirus that infects the cells of the immune system, destroying or impairing their function. As the infection progresses, the immune system becomes increasingly weaker, making the infected person more susceptible to other infections. Since the first anti-HIV drug, GlaxoSmithKline’s (GSK’s) Retrovir (azidothymidine), was approved in 1987, major improvements have been made in the field of antiretroviral therapy (ART).
Download the sample Copy Of this report @
This report comprises nine major pharmaceutical markets
Purchase the Full Research Report @
- Overview of HIV, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and current management strategies.
-Topline HIV market revenue from 2015-2025. Annual cost of therapy (ACOT) and major pipeline product sales in this forecast period are included.
- Key topics covered include current treatment options, unmet needs and opportunities, and the drivers and barriers affecting HIV therapeutics sales in the 9MM.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, synopses of innovative early-stage projects, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline products.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global HIV therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Enquire for the Discount of this Report @
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1: Table of Contents 2
Chapter 2: Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV): Executive Summary 12
Chapter 3: Introduction 23
Chapter 4: Disease Overview 25
Chapter 5: Epidemiology 35
Chapter 6: Disease Management 85
Chapter 7: Competitive Assessment 117
Chapter 8: Overview 187 and More…
Tables and Figures
- Table 1: HIV: Key Metrics in the Nine Major Pharmaceutical Markets 12
- Table 2: CDC and WHO Staging Classification of HIV-1 Infection in Patients ≥6 Years 30
- Table 3: Symptoms of Acute, Chronic, and Advanced Stages of HIV Infection 32
- Table 4: Risk Factors and Comorbidities for HIV 36
- Table 5: 5EU, Total Prevalence of HIV in Men and Women (%), All Ages, Selected Years, 2001-2015 40
- Table 6: 8MM, Sources of HIV Total Prevalence Data 43
- Figure 1: Global Sales for HIV by Country/Region, 2015 and 2025 14
- Figure 2: Company Portfolio Gap Analysis in HIV, 2015-2025 15
- Figure 3: Competitive Assessment of Late-Stage Pipeline Agents in HIV, 2015-2025 20
- Figure 4: Cartoon Depicting the HIV Lifecycle 26
- Figure 5: Global Overview of HIV, Men and Women, All Ages, 1990-2015 38 and More…
Report Hive Research delivers strategic market research reports, statistical survey, and Industry analysis & forecast data on products & services, markets and companies. Our clientele ranges mix of United States Business Leaders, Government Organizations, SME’s, Individual & Start-ups, Management Consulting Firms, and Universities etc. Our library of 600,000+ market reports covers industries like Chemical, Healthcare, IT, Telecom, Semiconductor, etc. in the USA, Europe Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific. We help in business decision-making on aspects such as market entry strategies, market sizing, market share analysis, sales & revenue, technology trends, competitive analysis, product portfolio & application analysis etc.
Phone Number: +1-312 604 7084